In April 2020, I presented a talk on understanding GPS in contested environments. Topics included the following:
- Understanding GPS position error
- Dilution of precision and user range errors
- Physical and radio visibility
- Terrain heights and field results
- Mitigation techniques
- Alternative navigation technologies
I presented this talk again at the AUVSI XPONENTIAL conference, on October 8, 2020. The presentation below is slightly updated, and is from this later presentation.
The presentation can be viewed here: Presentation: Understanding GPS in Contested Environments
The full paper is available here: Paper: Understanding GPS in Contested Environments
You can view the April 2020 webinar on this link.